Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Today's the Day!!

Hi Everyone!

Picture Rapunzel (from Tangled) about to leave her little tower into the unknown world below to chase her dreams of finding the floating lanterns.  This is exactly how I feel right now!  I have dreamed about this day for SO long and cannot even believe that it is happening and I have so many mixed emotions inside of me (but mostly EXCITEMENT)!  My 'tower' in this case is South-Eastern Ontario (which I have only rarely left), and my lanterns are my dream of living and working in the UK.  There is no Flynn Rider in the equation at this point and my mother is not an evil sorcerer who want to keep me here (she is very excited for me), but aside from that it is still a pretty good analogy :)


Here is my travel schedule for those of you who are wondering about it:

3:00 pm- Leave Belleville for Toronto (since we will be hitting rush hour).

7:00 pm (or a bit earlier)-Check in at the airport and hang out with my fam. until I have to go!

9:55 pm- Plane departs for London.

10:00 am UK time (5:00 am EST)-Arrive in London, get my bags, find a train.

12:00 pm-ish UK time (7:00 am EST)-Take train to Southampton.

2:00 pm-ish UK time (9:00 am EST)-Take cab to my flat and meet my landlady.


Then...SLEEP!


Thanks to all of you for thinking of me and praying for me on this very exciting day!

-Heather <3

No comments:

Post a Comment